The best way to prepare for an MBA interview is to practice as much as you can. We advise that you do that with an admissions consultant who knows the process and can give you actionable feedback. You have worked very hard to get an interview invite. Make the most of it, as the road ahead only gets more competitive. This is also your opportunity to create a solid impression to compensate for any weakness that you might have in your application, for instance, a not so great GMAT score or lack of leadership experience.
This is where the rubber hits the road. This is where they get to know the real you, and in many ways validate what they’ve read in your application. So we advise that you put in your best in preparing for your MBA interview. We are here to help.
Who should take this service:
- If you have received an MBA interview invite and would like to put in your best preparation by taking professional help.
- If you are a serious applicant and are considering taking our help for your application, you can also combine interview preparation in your package and avail better pricing.
- You can avail the service for 1, 2 or 3 mock interviews
Interview Preparation Service: How it works:
- You select the package and pay the fee
- We connect you to our consultant(s) and schedule the mock interview(s)
- We send you a preparation guide to help you prepare for the interview
- Mock interview of 30 to 40 minutes is conducted based on the targeted school.
- Immediately post the interview, you get detailed live feedback from the interviewer including suggestions for improvement. Also get your questions answered.
- More interviews are conducted based on the package.