R1 – SEPT 7, 2018
R2 – Oct 26, 2018
R3- Jan 11, 2019
R4 – March 8, 2019
R5- May 3, 2019
Cambridge Judge Essay Questions:
Essay 1: Please provide a personal statement. It should not exceed 500 words and must address the following questions:
- What are your short and long term career objectives and what skills/characteristics do you already have that will help you achieve them?
- What actions will you take before and during the MBA to contribute to your career outcome?
- If you are unsure of your post-MBA career path, how will the MBA equip you for the future?
Essay 2: What did you learn from your most spectacular failure? (200 words)
Essay 3: Describe a situation where you had to work jointly with others to achieve a common goal. What did you learn from the experience? (up to 200 words)
Other Application Components:
2. Recommendations: One recommendation is required from a Supervisor.
3. Undergrad: You must have a 2:1 or above in your undergrad degree
4. GMAT or GRE, both are acceptable
5. A TOEFL is not required.
6. Application fee is £150
7. Interview : Judge Business School strongly recommends applicants to visit the b-school at the time of the interview. However, they do conduct interviews in some countries.