Round 1: October 4 , 2017
Round 2: January 4, 2018
Round 3: March 9, 2018
Application to be submitted by: 11.59 PM EST
Required Essays for 2017-18 (Class of 2020, matriculating Fall 2018):
Imagine that you meet up with a member of the admission committee at an airport while on a layover. You have an opportunity to make a memorable impression. Use this essay to introduce yourself. Include any information that you believe is important for the committee member to know about you both professionally and personally.
Use this essay to convey important information that you may not have been otherwise able to convey. This may include unexplained resume gaps, context for recommender selection, etc.
If you are a re-applicant, explain how your candidacy has strengthened since your last application.
Other application requirements:
One professional recommendation is required. Tepper, like Cornell is using the GMAC common recommendation form.
Following are the questions:
1. Please provide a brief description of your interaction with the applicant and, if applicable, the applicant’s role in your organization. (Recommended word count: 50 words)
2. How does the performance of the applicant compare to that of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? (E.g. what are the applicant’s principal strengths?) (Recommended word count: 500 words)
3. Describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response. (Recommended word count: 500 words)
4. Is there anything else we should know? (Optional)
Your recommender will be asked to respond based on his/her experience working with you:
2. Current resume
3 year undergrad degrees are accepted
4. Both GMAT Score (preferred) and GRE are accepted
5. TOEFL or IELTS Score are accepted. You can ask for a waiver if the sole language of instruction of instruction at your undergrad was English, although they recommend you take the English proficiency test.
6. Application Fee: $200
Interviews are by invitation only. You can arrange for an on-campus, Skype or telephone interview with a member of adcom.
If you have submitted an application for the Tepper MBA program within the last year, you will need submit a new application. However, your application fee will be waived.