MBA application process begins in September 2016 and ends in July 2017. Application is rolling until 30th April, 2017
1. What interests and occupations do you pursue in your free time? (1395 characters)
2. What do you think you gained from your university studies? Conversely, what important things do you think your studies lacked?(1395 characters)
3. Explain the most significant goals you think you have achieved so far and the reasons for their importance in your personal growth. (1395 characters)
4. Describe your strong points, personal and professional, explaining why you see them as such.(1395 characters)
5. Describe your weak points, personal and professional, explaining why you see them as such.(1395 characters)
6. What are the reasons that lead you to apply to the MBA program?(1395 characters)
7. What other possibilities have you seriously considered, apart from the MBA program, for reaching your goals of personal and professional growth? (1395 characters)
8. Have you applied to other business schools in Italy or elsewhere? Why (explain the reason for your school selection)?
9. Where do you wish to pursue your profession after receiving the MBA? (drop down menu- Italy, my home country, elsewhere).Why?
10. What are your short-term professional goals (within the next four years)?
11. What are your long-term professional goals?
12. All students must demonstrate the ability to support themselves during the entire program. Describe how you intend to support yourself during the MBA program.
Other Application Requirements:
2. Two recommendation letters
3. GMAT/ GRE/ SDA Bocconi’s internal test in some cases
4. TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE tests for proof of English proficiency. In case you have got your degree in an English speaking institution or have worked in an English speaking country then you can request for a waiver.
5. Pre-interview Video- After you submit your application, you will be asked to complete a series of video questions.
5. Interviews are by invitation only.